All of our plumbers are certified, offering complete plumbing and sewer repair and installation services when you need them most. Craftsman Plumbing Company in Ballwin, MO is your source for residential plumbing service and beyond. We will show up with a well-stocked truck to handle many different jobs. We maintain a consistently high level of professional care and responsibility in each job, assuring all of our work will be of the highest quality along with affordable prices.
See what your neighbors have to say about our services on our reviews page.
Professional Drain Cleaning Services
Whether you need sink or shower drain cleaning, or even sewer line cleaning, there’s only one way to get the adequate services you need. That is to contact the professionals on our team. We begin with an inspection to confirm the root cause of your clog, and then we use the appropriate professional–grade equipment and drain or sewer cleaner necessary to get the job done. Here are some common causes of blocked drains:
- Sludge buildup from lack of maintenance.
- Hair, grease, and other unresolved food being flushed down your drains.
- Excessive tissue, toilet tissue, wipes, and waste.
- Tree roots invasion.
- Natural wear–and–tear.
No matter your issue, we have the tools and experience to offer a professional solution.
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
Imagine waking up or going to your kitchen and not being able to have hot water for washing laundry, cooking, or taking a shower. A functioning water heater is vital to your daily routine, which is why it's important to call one of our residential plumbing contractors at the first sign of trouble. Here are some things you should look out for:
- Rumbling or banging noises: This often signifies the build-up of sediment. If left unchecked, this probably can get worse and put your unit beyond repair.
- Leaks: Leaks can sometimes be harmless. Other times they are a sign of trouble. A leaking tank is a disaster, but a loose or corroded connection can be fixed.
- Fluctuating shower temperatures: No hot water is an obvious sign, but what if your water is hot then cold? Inconsistent temperatures mean it’s time for a repair.
Want to learn more about signs of trouble with your plumbing? Visit our blog page!
Why Choose Craftsman Plumbing Company?
We have all of the tools and necessary components to fix your plumbing problems. One of the most important parts of our arsenal is our expert team of technicians with years of experience. We’re licensed and insured so you can trust that we’re here to help you. We offer a variety of perks including:
- Same day service
- Professional technicians
- Convenient appointment times
- Guaranteed, upfront pricing
- A large inventory of parts and appliances
- 100% guaranteed satisfaction with our work