As a homeowner, you’ll likely experience plumbing problems from time to time, but that doesn’t mean you must deal with those problems yourself. Plumbing repairs are best left to professionals with the skills and experience to do the job right the first time.
Craftsman Plumbing Company is an experienced residential plumbing contractor ready to meet all your plumbing needs. We provide comprehensive plumbing services ranging from water heater repair and replacement to rooter services in the Cottleville, MO area. Our plumbers have the skills, training, and experience to solve any plumbing issues.
Just take a look at what our customers are saying about us in our customer reviews.
Signs Your Tankless Water Heater Needs Repair
Tankless water heaters are effective and efficient systems. But they too need repairs and maintenance. Here are common signs your tankless unit needs repairs.
- Inconsistent hot water/water pressure.
- Your water heater has been making odd noises.
- Strange taste or color in your water.
- The water heater shuts itself off.
- Electrical issues in the home.
If you notice any of these issues, don’t hesitate to call all our certified plumbers to inspect your unit and find a viable solution.
Why Is Drain Cleaning Maintenance Important?
When you think about all the stuff that goes down your drains daily, it’s easy to see how hair, soap, grease, and other items can buildup and wreak havoc on your home’s plumbing system. Scheduling regular drain cleaning can help to minimize future problems and potential damage to your home. Additional benefits of regular drain cleaning include:
- Keeps expensive repairs at bay.
- Gets rid of bad odors.
- Improves the lifespan of your pipes and sewage lines.
- Reduce clogs and maintain proper flow.
Visit our coupons page for the chance to save on your next service.
What Are the Signs You Have a Water Leak?
If you have a water leak in your home, it can lead to problems such as the growth of harmful mold and bacteria, and high water bills. Water leaks can also cause damage to your property. At Craftsman Plumbing Company, we offer plumbing leak repair services to help minimize the damage caused by a water leak. Keep an eye out for the following signs that you may have an undetected water leak within your plumbing system.
- Foul odors coming from near your drains or sewers.
- Dripping sounds or running water when nothing is in use or turned on.
- Discolored/wet areas on your floors or walls.
- Warm spots on your floor - especially if you have concrete flooring.