Your plumbing system is critical to your home. It supplies fresh water to your home, heats it, conditions it for use, and gets rid of waste. That said, we understand how important it is to get your plumbing issues solved fast and effectively. And that’s why we strive to provide same-day service.
Got a blocked drain or leaking water heater? Need to have your faucet fixed or hot water tank replaced, and the job to be done right? Craftsman Plumbing Company is the plumber of choice for any job on Flint Hill, MO, and surrounding areas.
Read some of our customer reviews to see why our clients trust us to meet all their plumbing needs.
Trusted Plumbing Solutions
For over 20 years, we’ve valued every customer interaction and strive to exceed their expectations. Whether you’re calling for a second opinion or would like a free estimate, our friendly team will provide the straightforward advice and personal attention you deserve.
We continue to uphold our commitment to honest solutions and excellence in customer service.
Signs You Need a New Water Heater
Most times, your water heater will work without an incident. So how do you know when it’s time for a hot water tank replacement. Here are five signs that you need a new water heater.
- Your unit is making weird noises.
- Your unit is getting up there in age.
- Water puddles around the unit.
- You’re getting rusty water out of the tap.
- Your hot water doesn’t last as long as it used to.
Check out our coupons and offers for the chance to save on your next service.
Clogged Drain Repair
Pipes and drains get clogged by all kinds of debris. When our technicians suspect a clog, they can perform a range of services including:
- Sewer video inspection: Leveraging state-of-the-art fiber-optic camera equipment, we can inspect your drain to find the problem and determine a solution without any intrusive digging.
- Hydro Jetting: A high-pressure water jet is used to clear stubborn blockages through a pipe.
- Drain sewer cleaning: Our team can use the latest snake equipment to clean lines while preventing invasive property damage.
- Sewer repair: When you experience sewer pipe failure, we can employ trenchless repair and replacement techniques to restore proper flow with minimal disruption.