Craftsman Plumbing Company in Florissant, MO are experts in residential plumbing repairs. Because we specialize in residential plumbing, we are familiar with most brands and stock all of your necessary parts and appliances. We arrive at your home with a wide variety of parts and tools to get the job done as soon as we can. We always have a solution for your problem and no job is too big or small. Call our experts now to experience the difference!
Want to leave your feedback? Share your experience on our customer testimonial page.
Professional Blocked Drain Repair
A blocked drain is one of the most common occurrences when it comes to your pipes. Don’t worry - we’ve got you covered. Whether a pet or the smallest member of your family threw something down your toilet, the best way to fix it is by calling a professional. In many cases, DIY might seem tempting, but store-bought agents and other DIY repairs can actually end up doing more harm than good. We can help with:
- Rooter service: Although this term can be used to describe drain cleaning in general, it mostly refers to root invasion in your pipes. We can help.
- Hydro jetting: If you have a tough clog that won’t budge no matter what you’ve tried, this is a safe and effective option to clear your drains.
- Sewer and line service: Not only do we take care of your drains, we can also identify and tackle the big issues with your sewer system.
When to Replace Your Water Heater
Aside from a leaking water heater, many problems with your unit can be fixed. However, there will eventually come a time in which you have to accept that you may need a new system. Here’s how you can tell:
- Age: Like every appliance, your unit comes with an expiration date. A tankless water heater will last up to 20 years, while a tank system will top out around 10-12 years.
- Rusty water: This is a good indication that the inside of your system is corroded. This problem cannot be fixed so you’ll likely need a replacement.
- Cracks/Leaking: Once your tank has cracked, there is almost nothing you can do to save it. We’ll double-check to make sure the leak isn’t coming from a corroded part or connection.
Send us a quick message by using the form on our Contact Us page!
Choose Our Team
Our experts have over 20 years of experience in the plumbing industry. We handle it all! You don’t have to be concerned that your problem is too far gone. We’ve seen it all! Our experienced technicians have the tools and parts necessary to make your repair or replacement go seamlessly, and we stay on top of it with regularly scheduled maintenance services.
- Straightforward pricing
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Easy financing options
- Same day service
- Fast response
- Clean, prompt service
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription