When it comes to your home’s plumbing, you want things to run seamlessly. This is because you use your plumbing for a variety of things throughout the day. From using your kitchen to flushing the toilet, every time you do even the smallest task in your home, you’re probably using your plumbing. Fortunately, your local Foristell, MO plumbing experts at Craftsman Plumbing Company have you covered.
We are your local experts with over 20 years of industry experience. When you don’t want to trust your system to just anyone, call us. We can get your plumbing working in tip-top shape. Don’t wait, call us today!
Looking to upgrade your system? Schedule with our team for a tankless water heater installation!
When to Replace Your Water Heater
Your water heater is one of those systems you want to be sure is working at all times. Without it, you’d be forced to take cold showers and use cold water for cleaning and sanitizing. This just isn’t as convenient and effective. Knowing the signs can help save you time and a headache.
- Age: A tankless unit is long-lasting and will give you up to 20 years of use. A tank system lasts about 8-12 years.
- Leaking water heater tank: A leaking or cracked tank will likely mean you need a new unit. Certain cracks can’t be repaired.
- Frequent repairs: Having to fix your system often is not cost-efficient. If you’re having to schedule frequent service calls, it may be time for a new one.
- Efficiency: If you’re looking for a more efficient and better performing system, we can help you identify the right one for you!
Preventing Blocked Drains
A clog is one of the most common household issues that homeowners run into. This is because it’s so easy to forget best practices when it comes to your drains. We can clear any clogged drain with professional rooter service, however, it’s important to know how to keep them clear to reduce the number of times you’re dealing with the issue:
- Use a drain catcher: These are cheap and easy to find in stores. They act as a barrier to keep undesirables out of your drains including hair, debris, and food waste.
- Toilet care: Your toilet can only handle human waste and small amounts of toilet paper. Avoid throwing any other products down your drains, even those claiming to be flushable.
- Regular cleaning: Prevent sludge buildup and bad smells by pouring a solution of baking soda and vinegar or hot water and detergent down your drains.
Clogged toilet? Call us immediately for clogged toilet repair services.
Work With Us
Although you might have other plumbing contractors in the Foristell area, you want to choose a team that understands your specific needs and will handle them in an accurate and reliable manner. The team at Craftsman Plumbing Company is the right choice for you. Our service is reliable, dependable, and experienced! Working with us means getting the best in-home services including:
- Trained and friendly technicians: We show up in uniform to solve your problem. We are clean, knowledgeable, and professional.
- Upfront pricing: You never have to worry about surprise costs. Our pricing is easy to understand.
- Same day service: Some services just can’t wait. Call us today for an appointment.
- Satisfaction guaranteed: We aren’t happy until you’re satisfied. If you’re not, give us a call and we’ll make it right.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription