Your plumbing is a part of your daily schedule. With your busy routine, you likely use your plumbing countless times per day. The last thing you want to deal with is a problem. Luckily, your local Lake St. Louis residential plumbing contractors, Craftsman Plumbing Company is on the job. We keep your systems running like they should which means efficient and effective use. You won’t need to worry about malfunctions, replacements, or maintenance with our team of professionals equipped to help you every step of the way.
Dealing with root invasion? Call us for rooter services with fast turnarounds!
Signs your Water Heater Is In Need of a Repair
Hot water is one of those comforts you just can’t go without. Having to take cold showers for days on end can be a huge inconvenience, especially if you have few family members in your home. Here’s when to call your local Lake Saint Louis professionals:
- Your water heater is leaking: This is one of the main signs you need professional help. A crack in your tank that is leaking will likely require a water tank replacement. However, if you notice leaky connections, our team may be able to repair them!
- Inconsistent water temperatures: Your unit is supposed to provide you with consistent and stable water temperatures. If you have no hot water, or the temperature fluctuates, you need assistance!
- Strange sounds: If you hear popping or banging, sediment buildup is the likely culprit. This can affect your system’s efficiency.
When to Call Our Team for Drain Cleaning
Blocked drains are a common problem in most homes. This is why many homeowners take to the internet to find DIY solutions to the problem. While this is tempting, some fixes, like chemical drain cleaners, may only make the problem worse. Here’s when to call us:
- Multiple clogged drains: Fixing one minor clog on your own may not be a big deal, however, multiple clogs can mean a deeper issue in your plumbing system.
- Slow drains: Not only are these annoying, but they could also be a sign of a hidden or deep blockage somewhere along your lines.
- Smelly drains: Over time, debris and sludge will build up, causing strange smells and even attracting pests. We can give you the deep clean you need.
- Root invasion: If you suspect roots have made their way into your drains, call us right away. Clearing out roots is not a DIY job.
If you’re in need of a deep drain cleaning, or just want to get rid of frequent clogs, call your Lake St. Louis technicians at Craftsman Plumbing Company.
Our team is equipped to handle your tankless water heater installation with ease.
Choose Our Team
We know that there are many plumbing companies that you can choose to work with, however, how many of those plumbing companies actually make you a priority? We are dependable, which means being there for you every step of the way while providing accurate services.
When you work with us, you’ll enjoy:
- Same day service
- Upfront pricing
- Uniformed, knowledgeable technicians
- Convenient appointments
- Satisfaction guarantee
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription