Your bathroom is a huge part of your daily routine. You want it working properly every day because having to schedule clogged sink repair or a big, expensive installation. You don’t have to be concerned about these issues when you have a professional like Craftsman Plumbing Company in O’Fallon, MO. We are serving Lake St. Louis and the surrounding areas. We have knowledgeable technicians who can make your dream bathroom a reality. You can have a functional, modern bathroom with our help!
Install a whole home water softener and enjoy softer skin, hair, and nails. Call us to get started!
Signs You Need Shower Valve Service
Your shower is made up of different mechanical parts that work together to make your system work smoothly. If you’re taking a shower and notice that something doesn't seem to be working properly, it could be your valve.
- A stuck handle could be due to a misaligned, damaged, or corroded valve.
- If you notice that your water temperature fluctuates during your shower, it could be lime build-up or natural wear and tear.
- Low water pressure is a good indication of a clog or a damaged valve.
- A leaking shower head is probably the best indication that you have a worn or poorly installed valve.
When to Install a New Tub or Shower
There are many reasons you might be considering installing a new shower or tub. One major reason homeowners do this is because they want to update the look of their old bathrooms. Bathtub installation and even replacing your faucet can give your bathroom a whole new look. Homeowners also decide to change things up in order to have a more functional bathroom. Regardless of the reason, here’s when you should consider an overhaul:
- You want a more efficient system.
- You are looking to save money on monthly utility costs.
- Your shower or tub are stained or damaged beyond repair.
- A leaky shower or tub.
Get your kitchen looking modern and beautiful with kitchen remodeling service.
Professional Bathroom Remodeling Service
- Full-Service Remodel: We are so sure that you'll be satisfied with your full-service Craftsman Plumbing Company bath remodel, that we offer a written, 2-year warranty on our workmanship.
- Half Bath Remodeling: For a stress-free, simple, and affordable option, our professionals provide two-day half bath remodeling solutions that are completely hassle-free.
- Tub to Shower Conversions: If you’re looking to change or update the layout of your bathroom, consider a tub to shower conversion from our expert bath remodelers.
- Walk-in Tubs: If you or a loved one has limited accessibility, a walk-in tub can be the ultimate answer to mobility and independence. We offer custom walk-in tubs that can accommodate any space.
- Shower Enclosures: Shower enclosures make the most use of your space and can be made to complement any design or style.
You can provide us with a design or we can help you design your new remodeled bathroom to your liking. We can take care of all the work from the moving walls, new floors, new cabinets, new tub or showers, and anything else in the bathroom.