There are a variety of methods of which to conduct drain cleaning throughout O’Fallon and the Lake Saint Louis Area. Many homeowners assume that they can just go to the store and pick up any bottle of “liquid drain cleaner” and call it a day. Unfortunately these chemical drain cleaners actually contain corrosive materials that can and will actually cause more damage to your drain and sewer lines than it will help.
There are many ways to effectively relieve a clogged drain, hydro-jetting, using a drum machine, using the eel cables or just replacing the bad drain lines. At Craftsman Plumbing Company, we always want to focus on cleaning the line over replacing the line. We are your professional drain cleaning company and have the skills to take care of almost any kind of drain issue.
Do you suspect a sewer issue? Get to the bottom of it with sewer video inspection.
We Can Get Your Drains Unclogged
At Craftsman Plumbing Company, our clogged drain service will help keep the pipes in your home running smoothly. Our team can tackle the toughest of clogs in any type of drain, including your:
- Kitchen or Bathroom Sink
- Basement, Shower, and Floor Drains
- Septic Tank
- Bathtubs, Toilets, and Showers
- Garbage Disposals
- Sewer Lines
Our hydro–jetting and rooter services are effective for both sink drain cleanings and shower drain cleanings. Whether it’s a residential or commercial property, we’ll check and service your sink disposal unit and fix whatever is causing your blockage. If it’s a shower drain issue it may be that a buildup or hair or soap scum is present. No matter what the source, our team has the tools and expertise to resolve your problem.
How to Unclog a Drain
Whether you need sink or shower drain cleaning, there’s only one way to get the adequate services you need. That is to contact the professionals on our team. We begin with an inspection to confirm the root cause of your clog, and then we use the appropriate professional–grade equipment and drain or sewer cleaner necessary to get the job done.
There are a number of things that can cause a clogged up drain or sewer line: sludge buildup, hair, grease, excessive tissues or toilet tissue, and even tree roots or natural wear–and–tear. Contact our staff today to have a look and show you why our customers return to us for their plumbing needs time and time again.
Don’t let an embarrassing clogged toilet ruin your day, we provide clogged toilet repair.
Signs You Need Sewer Cleaning Vs. Drain Cleaning
While your sewer and drains often work in conjunction with each other, there might be a problem with your sewer specifically that requires specialized attention from a sewer cleaning company. Here’s how to tell:
- You have root invasion: Your drains wouldn’t have roots in them like your sewer line would. If roots are causing your problem, we can knock them out with hydro jetting or rooter service.
- Multiple clogged drains: This is a good indication you need sewer cleaning. That is because a drain cleaning issue will usually be localized to one drain that was blocked by something as opposed to a sewer clog which can be present in all of your lines at the same time.
- Larger problems: Your sewer lines are larger than your drains. Your sewer lines can become filled with all of the things that get flushed down your drains. This includes grease, high volumes of debris, and more.