A gas leak is a big issue. It’s one of those problems that if you suspect you may have it, you want to be sure you have a professional contractor’s help. At Craftsman Plumbing Company, we have the tools and expertise to keep your family safe. Our number one priority is making sure you have safe, properly functioning plumbing. We’re servicing O’Fallon, MO, and the Lake St. Louis area so you can call us as soon as you have an issue. We offer hassle-free service and get the job done fast so you can go about your daily routine without having to miss a beat.
Your kitchen should run smoothly for your busy daily routine. Contact us for kitchen plumbing service.
Signs You Should Call an Expert for Gas Leak Repair
Few things are scarier than a leaking gas line. Of course, this can be a very dangerous condition that can be fatal if left untreated. You should know how to identify the signs so that you can call an expert out to home as soon as you suspect you may have a leak. Here’s what to look out for:
- Sulfur smell: If you can sense the smell of sulfur, which smells somewhat like rotten eggs, it could be a sign of a leak. While the natural gases your home uses are odorless, companies add a smell so that you can easily identify when there’s a leak.
- Dead landscaping or a bubbling lawn: If you notice plants or patches of grass are dying in a specific spot near your line, they could be dying due to exposure to gas. If you have pooling water in your lawn, check to see if it’s bubbling. That’s also a good indication of a leak.
- Hissing sounds: If you have gas escaping from a pinhole, you’ll likely hear a hissing sound as the gas escapes your line.
- Illness: if you’re feeling dizzy, nauseous, or are experiencing unusual headaches or sleepiness, it could be due to a leak. Evacuate immediately and call one of our technicians.
Professional Gas Leak Detection Service
Gas leaks are a serious problem that should be dealt with by a professional. As soon as you suspect a problem, give us a call. We have state of the art technology that can accurately detect and locate a leak. There are several tools we can use to get to the bottom of the issue including:
- Detection solvent such as fluorescent gas leak detectors.
- Carbon monoxide detectors.
- All-around handheld gas detectors.
Get to the bottom of your sewer line issues with sewer video inspection.
Why Choose Us?
We don’t cut corners when it comes to detection services. That’s because we understand how important it is to get an accurate diagnosis to keep you and your family safe. We take our jobs seriously and do a thorough job when we come out to your home. Working with us means you get the full gamut of benefits we offer including:
- Competitive, upfront prices
- Interest-free financing for larger projects
- Knowledgeable, licensed technicians
- Prompt, professional service
- Satisfaction guaranteed