Water leaks can spell disaster for your home. Even a small leak can build up over time and start damaging the surrounding property including your walls, furniture, floors, and more. You don’t want to allow a water leak to get out of hand. Call Craftsman Plumbing Company in O’Fallon, MO, your trusted water leak detection company. Our expert technicians have your property and budget in mind and we always deliver quality results. You’ll be glad you called your trusted Lake St. Louis contractor for assistance!
Looking for help with a big bathroom remodel? We can get your bathroom updated!
Signs You Have a Water Leak
Is a steady dripping noise keeping you from getting the sleep you deserve? Maybe a leak is starting to manifest itself in your home and you’re noticing the nasty side effects like mold growth, wet floors, ceilings, and walls, and heightened utility costs. Whatever the reason, you want to be able to identify when you need water leak repair. When left untreated, a leak can cause serious property damage and blow your plumbing budget. Here are some warning signs you should keep a close eye out for:
- Skyrocketing utility costs.
- The sound of running or dripping water.
- Damp or wet carpet or floors.
- Musty, stale odors.
- Longer grass in some areas of your lawn.
- Cracks starting to form in your walls.
Our Water Leak Detection Process
There are a variety of methods we use to find a water pipe leak. These are often difficult for a homeowner to identify because they’re usually out of sight or don’t show until they’re already causing big issues in your home. We can help you with a variety of methods to get to the bottom of your problem:
- Acoustic detection: A professional plumber can use sensitive sound technology that can pick up the sound of leaks in your home. These can help pinpoint the location by following the sound of rushing or leaking water.
- Sewer video inspection: If there is a leak in your water line or pipes, they can be located using waterproof cameras that are lowered into your drains. These can accurately show a plumber the exact location of a leak.
- Temperature: Some plumbers use temperature scans that will show hot or cold spots behind your walls or under your floors. This is a good indication of a leak.
A burst pipe can seriously damage your home. Call us for burst pipe repairs with no hidden fees!
Why Choose Us?
We make every service pleasant by providing you with quality service and knowledgeable technicians in the Lake Saint Louis area. We are well-versed in a variety of detection methods to ensure we get to the root of your problem and can offer a personalized solution that is perfect for your home and needs. We don’t just do detection work, we handle the whole job and you can expect:
- Straightforward pricing
- License, insured, and bonded
- Knowledgeable, professional technicians
- Prompt, professional service
- Financing options