Many homeowners have already made the switch over to an on-demand water heater. This is because they find that it meets the needs and desires of their family and home better than a traditional system does. If you’re looking to make the switch, Craftsman Plumbing Company in O’Fallon, MO has been assisting Lake St. Louis residents with professional service. You can trust our technicians will do the job right so that you can enjoy long-lasting hot water in your home.
Don’t let water damage ruin your property! We provide accurate water leak detection.
Why You Should Upgrade to a Tankless Water Heater
For some, a traditional tank system serves their needs just fine. Other homeowners, however, have found that tankless units work better for their needs. There are many reasons people end up choosing one of these systems for their homes. Here are just a few benefits you can enjoy:
- More floor space: If you’re tight on space and want to free more up, these units are usually compact and installed into your wall, freeing up some much needed storage space.
- Efficiency: If you use 45 gallons or less of hot water in your home daily, these units can be up to 24-24% more efficient. This can equal big savings for you!
- Long-life: If you’re looking for a robust, long-lasting system, a point of use water heater could be right for you. This is because they can last up to 20 years which is almost double a traditional system.
When to Schedule Tankless Water Heater Repair
Like any system, you may need to repair it at some point. Although these generally require less maintenance, parts can malfunction meaning you may need to call a professional for repair services. One of the most obvious signs it’s time to call us is if you’re not getting any hot water at all. Here are some other signs of trouble:
- Inconsistent water temperatures.
- Running out of hot water quickly.
- Cloudy, rusty, or sediment-filled water.
- Strange smelling or tasting water.
- You’re getting a warning message on the system display.
If you’re looking to complete a big project like bathroom remodeling, our experts can help from A-Z.
Benefits of Working With Us
We don’t cut corners when it comes to quality service. That’s because we know what our Lake Saint Louis and O’Fallon residents have come to expect from our company. We hold ourselves to the highest standard because we want to pass along excellent service and savings to you and your family. We are licensed, bonded, and insured so you know you’re working with a reliable company with your best interests in mind.
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Prompt, professional service
- Knowledgeable technicians
- Easy financing
- Straightforward pricing