Your plumbing is a huge component of your home. Just think about it, when you go out to purchase a new home, you always want to know what the plumbing is like. This is because plumbing problems can turn into a huge headache if you don’t have a professional on your team to assist. Luckily, Craftsman Plumbing Company in St. Charles, MO understands your needs and the needs of your plumbing which is why we offer you the best service in town. You can trust our experts for your residential plumbing needs.
Want to see what others thought of their experience with us? Take a look at our reviews!
When to Replace Your Hot Water Tank
You might be wondering when it’s time to get a new water heater. Maybe it’s because you’re looking for something more efficient, or maybe you’re fed up with the constant repairs. Whatever the issue, we have the solution for you. If we think a repair will suffice, we won’t push you into a replacement unless you want it. Here are some ways to tell if it’s time to install a new water heater:
- System age: If your system is older than 10-12 years, consider replacement.
- Rising costs: As systems age, they become more inefficient. This will lead to an increase in utility costs.
- High repair costs: Frequent repairs can add up and end up costing you a fortune. If you’re fixing your system more than once a year, consider that replacing could save you money.
- Efficiency: If you’re looking to spend less on monthly costs, newer systems are often more efficient which will save you money!
- Cracked or leaking tank: Certain issues are beyond repair. If your tank has sprung a leak.
Call Us for Professional Drain Cleaning
It might be tempting to go the DIY route when it comes to a blocked drain. We make it so that it’s unnecessary to do the job yourself with straightforward, upfront pricing on all of our popular services. You don’t have to be concerned about a clogged drain ruining your plumbing system and getting in the way of your daily routine. Here’s when you should consider calling us for service:
- Regularly scheduled maintenance
- Multiple clogs around your home
- Slow moving drains
- The presence of backup in your shower, tub, sink, or toilet
- Funky odors from your drains
- Strange sounds
Learn more about how to keep your plumbing system up to snuff on our blog page.
Expert Residential Plumbing Services
We hire only the best and most experienced technicians to complete your services. We also only stock parts and appliances that we believe in.This is because we want to exceed your expectations every time. We offer a satisfaction guarantee because we’re certain you’re going to be satisfied with your experience with us. If you’re not, we’ll do everything in our power to make it right. Best of all, you can expect:
- Licensed and insured
- Straightforward, no haggle pricing
- Financing options
- Experienced, knowledgeable technicians
- Same day service