Craftsman Plumbing Company offers expert residential plumbing services in Weldon Springs, MO, and the surrounding area. We have a competent team of professionals committed to providing fast, reliable, and affordable plumbing services. We have been in business for over 20 years, and our expert plumbers have the skills and experience to meet all your plumbing needs. Whether you have a leaking water heater, blocked drain, or need to install a tankless water heater, we’ve got you covered.
Your neighbors trust and recommend us. Take a look at some of their reviews.
Warning Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair or Replacement
A water heater failure is a major inconvenience for any Weldon Springs home. Because of frequent use, water heaters may get damaged and need repairs or replacement. Some of the most common signs that indicate you need to repair or replace your water heater include:
- Cold water coming out of the shower
- Your unit is older than ten years
- Water pooling near the heater
- Strange noises
- Brown or rusty water
Benefits of Regular Drain Cleaning
Scheduling regular drain cleaning has lasting benefits for your entire plumbing system. Here are some of the reasons you should call your trusted local plumber for regular drain cleaning.
- Eliminate clogs and slow drains.
- Lower risk of floods and overflows.
- Detect plumbing problems before they evolve into emergencies.
- Eliminate foul odors.
- Save money that you would have spent on repairs.
- Avoid plumbing disasters.
Contact Us today to learn more about our plumbing services!
Why Should You Fix Plumbing Leaks Immediately?
The last thing any homeowner wants to worry about is a leaking water heater or faucet. However, it’s crucial to seek plumbing leak repair as soon as possible to avoid problems such as:
- Wasted water: Leaving leaks unrepaired can lead to plenty of wastage. You might end up with a costly water bill, which is money down the drain.
- Mold and mildew issues: Mold and mildew thrive in humid atmospheres. Water in your floors and walls can promote such growth, compromising your health.
- Wall damage: When a pipe set behind a wall has a leak or breaks, water can seep through the drywall, compromising the wall’s structural integrity.
- Flooring damage: Water from a plumbing leak may end up trapped under floorboards, slabs, tiles, and more. If left unaddressed, it can cause mildew growth, foundations to crack, and more.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription